Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

Hello! It's been awhile and for that I apologize. But, I have some new and exciting news! I started an Etsy page for some of my graphic design work. You can view it here: I also have a twitter account - LLilyCreations - Check me out!

In microstock news, I have to compile my statistics for the last few months. If I had to guess, I'd say that I've been pretty consistent sales-wise. But I definitely need to get on the ball and upload more pictures. So, check back in a few days if you're interested in how much I was able to earn by doing absolutely nothing. :-)

I'm nearing my first payout in SS and IS. $200 will be nice to have after taking pictures since October. I'm hoping to reach this milestone next month.

I hope everyone is doing good! Happy Mother's Day!


James said...

HI, I'm looking forward to seeing an update of your earnings. Looks pretty impressive so far.


Andrej said...


thanks for sharing your experience and sales results, it's a contribution to market transparency.

Post a Comment