Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swag Bucks

I hate promoting a lot of services, but this is one that I have personally had a great experience with...

I know a lot of people out there use Amazon.com to buy their photography equipment. I have been able to snag a couple of free Amazon gift certificates by using the Swag Bucks system. It's a search engine that randomly awards "points" when you search. If those points add up enough, you can turn them in for gift certificates and other prizes.

I just thought I would share. I do a lot of internet searches during the day, so at least now I have the chance to get something back.

If you're interested in learning more, please click below. It's worth a shot - especially if you like free gift certificates!

Search & Win

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am new to photography, and stumbled upon your blog. I really enjoyed reading about your experience in microstock. I am interested in giving it a go, and would love your input on what sort of lighting/other equipment I should purchase to get started. Can you tell me how you set up your shots? I just bought a Nikon D5000 (my first non point and shoot) with the kit 18-55 lens on it. Also, congratulations on the success you have seen so far. Thanks!

Post a Comment