Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 2009 Earnings

Well, my first month of microstocking is complete! I must say, I'm quite proud of my results. At the start of this experiment, I was happy to just get a few views. (In fact, I checked my websites daily and it made me extremely happy to know that someone out there was looking at my photos). Then, I received my first sale. Let me say this - nothing is more motivating than getting a sale! I've never been so happy about $.30 before!

A few posts ago, I mentioned that my goal for October was to get 40 approved images on each of my websites (BSP, FT, DT, SXP, 123, CSP). Well, I discovered that it can be quite difficult to get photos approved based on the different criteria for the different sites. I found that I was getting all of my images approved on one, just to get a handful approved on another. All in all, I was able to achieve my goal on 3/6 sites.

So overall, I think I did great for my first month. Here are my stats:



So, I guess it's back to work! New month, new goals! Thanks for reading!

P.S. This was my first result posting. If there is information that I left out, please comment and let me know so that I can include it next month!

6 comments:

Hugo Angelmar said...

Great job and nice post. I'm sure that the number will only grow. Happy shooting

Hugo
iSyndica.com

BJS said...

Thank you Hugo!

Joe K Ng said...

Great numbers, Brandy. Best of luck. I've got to start uploading Stockxpert soon...seems like it sales quite well. :)

BJS said...

Thanks Joe! Let me know what you think about SXP when you get around to joining. And using my referral code would be awesome! :-) haha

Moonb007 said...

You will have big numbers in no time...I still need to make my chart...hopefully tonight.

BJS said...

Great - can't wait to hear how it's working out!

Post a Comment