Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 2009 Earnings

Well, my first month of microstocking is complete! I must say, I'm quite proud of my results. At the start of this experiment, I was happy to just get a few views. (In fact, I checked my websites daily and it made me extremely happy to know that someone out there was looking at my photos). Then, I received my first sale. Let me say this - nothing is more motivating than getting a sale! I've never been so happy about $.30 before!

A few posts ago, I mentioned that my goal for October was to get 40 approved images on each of my websites (BSP, FT, DT, SXP, 123, CSP). Well, I discovered that it can be quite difficult to get photos approved based on the different criteria for the different sites. I found that I was getting all of my images approved on one, just to get a handful approved on another. All in all, I was able to achieve my goal on 3/6 sites.

So overall, I think I did great for my first month. Here are my stats:



So, I guess it's back to work! New month, new goals! Thanks for reading!

P.S. This was my first result posting. If there is information that I left out, please comment and let me know so that I can include it next month!

6 comments:

Hugo A said...

Great job and nice post. I'm sure that the number will only grow. Happy shooting

Hugo
iSyndica.com

BJS said...

Thank you Hugo!

JKN Photography said...

Great numbers, Brandy. Best of luck. I've got to start uploading Stockxpert soon...seems like it sales quite well. :)

BJS said...

Thanks Joe! Let me know what you think about SXP when you get around to joining. And using my referral code would be awesome! :-) haha

Pure Reviews said...

You will have big numbers in no time...I still need to make my chart...hopefully tonight.

BJS said...

Great - can't wait to hear how it's working out!

Post a Comment