Well, my first month of microstocking is complete! I must say, I'm quite proud of my results. At the start of this experiment, I was happy to just get a few views. (In fact, I checked my websites daily and it made me extremely happy to know that someone out there was looking at my photos). Then, I received my first sale. Let me say this - nothing is more motivating than getting a sale! I've never been so happy about $.30 before!
A few posts ago, I mentioned that my goal for October was to get 40 approved images on each of my websites (BSP, FT, DT, SXP, 123, CSP). Well, I discovered that it can be quite difficult to get photos approved based on the different criteria for the different sites. I found that I was getting all of my images approved on one, just to get a handful approved on another. All in all, I was able to achieve my goal on 3/6 sites.
So overall, I think I did great for my first month. Here are my stats:
So, I guess it's back to work! New month, new goals! Thanks for reading!
P.S. This was my first result posting. If there is information that I left out, please comment and let me know so that I can include it next month!